Are you searching for Breathedge Torrent Download. Here you can download Breathedge for free with Torrent full game 100% working. Here you will find all repacks like fitgirl, Dodi , Scene Release Codex, CPY, Skidrow, Empress, FLT, PLAZA, DOGE, etc. To free download Breathedge click on the below button.
Breathedge Crack by: Codex
Breathedge is an ironic outer space survival adventure game. Take on the role of a simple guy called the Man who is just carrying his grandpa’s ashes to a galactic funeral and suddenly finds himself in the middle of a universal conspiracy.
Welcome to Space
A massive space hearse suffers a wreck in the deep space, leaving the area filled with debris, coffins, dead passengers and yourself. Survive in this interstellar dump, uncover a global conspiracy, save the princess and don’t break your fingers while tapping the keyboard as you travel around the world (keeping your display on for full immersion is advised).
Try to stay alive
Space isn’t a joke (despite us trying to prove otherwise) and not dying is a challenge. Lose your progress in spectacular ways, including but not limited to suffocation, freezing, incineration, electrocution, depression, blunt trauma, and more.
Litter space with garbage you created
It took a long time for our ancestors to develop because they had no electrical tape. You have it and you know how to use it. With this magical artifact, you can create a vast variety of useless objects and throw them out of the airlock! There are also many useful items to be created, but be careful as this may result in completing the game.
Fix and Decorate
When all your neighbors just hover around in vacuum doing nothing but playing dead, various tools and gears will help you become the worst noisy neighbor ever. Create a unique space station, provide it with oxygen and electricity, install all kinds of equipment from solar panels to a hamster farm, and turn it into a real bachelor pad by stuffing it with furniture mixed with all kinds of junk.
Yes, you heard that right, it’s your own private car horn! Besides that, you can assemble a small rocket, ride the dead or build a large space shuttle. Transportation helps you move faster, evade obstacles and see the death screen after a head-on collision.
- The game’s script is 43,621 words. Most of the words are obscene. But that’s nothing. This is how the scriptwriter sees it.
- We voiced 1,377 lines for different characters in the game. 1,253 lines belong to the Spacesuit. The longest line lasts 76,833122 seconds, which can put even the most patient players into a coma. So be careful.
- In addition to all the characters’ babbling, the game has 497 sound files, from the sound of footsteps to the “Tachanka” song.
- The game contains 2,722 models (Man, the Chicken, debris, food, tools, a planet, etc.). There is a possibility that some of these models are just junk that was not included in the game. But we tried to keep the project clean, so there aren’t many directories like “New folder — New folder 2 — Delete on release — New folder 3” in the project.
- Apart from the models, textures are also an important part of the game. There are 4,129 of them. You might ask, why are there so few textures, considering that usually, one model requires at least three texture maps, and 4,129 – 2,722 != 3 (sort of)? Well, that’s because… Well, yeah, just because. In fact, for the sake of optimization, many models contain the same set of textures, where the most important texture is a field divided into colored squares. Almost every debris in the game world, all buildings, vehicles, ships, and interiors have such textures. At the same time, a very large part of the textures relates to various icons and inventory items. Therefore, in fact, 2,722 models in the game have at best a quarter of the project’s textures.
- Of all the richness of textures, the game has 146 textures localized into 11 languages. We tried to localize various newspapers, screens, packages, calendars, and, in general, any objects containing text. It is difficult and time-consuming, but now you can complete Breathedge in the unfamiliar and beautiful Japanese language, having an unforgettable experience and a complete lack of understanding of what is going on. Isn’t it wonderful? (for our readers from Japan, we advise you to mentally replace part of the previous sentence “… beautiful Japanese” with “… beautiful ________ language”, substituting any unfamiliar language from the list of available ones in the empty field).
- In Breathedge, you can find 107 different effects (particles), from explosions and projectiles to explosions and other projectiles. We have no idea where exactly are these 107 effects, but they are there.
- We are also proud of our set of 380 unique and weird animations. Any complex hand movement is a unique animation, and, usually, two people (an active and a passive animator) worked hard to make it. You can’t find such job positions on any job search sites, but we have them in our studio.
- There are 442 blueprint classes in total. Anyone familiar with Unreal Engine 4 knows that blueprints are simplified rendered pieces of game code. A module, as a building element, consists of several walls, ceilings, floors, and light sources. At the same time, each of the walls is interactive and has its own logic of interaction in the game. All this is collected in one blueprint. Whoop-dee-doo, our long years of work are described in just one ridiculous sentence. Apart from blueprints, there is a lot of C++ code in the game, but it’s impossible to count all the handwritten lines.
- Instead of counting the lines of code, we decided to test the programmer’s work in another way. We took a grinder, some pliers, and a magnifying glass, and calculated that the programmer had 1,071,020,491 dead neurons. Stress, comrades, and a lot of work.
- So many numbers. But what about our sales, popularity, money, and shares? Where did we get the money to buy a cruise liner for $79,411,764? Everything is much more complicated here. Nobody, especially our pride, will allow us to tell the exact numbers, but you can find this data in open sources. The range will be as thus: from 100 to 400 thousand players got the game in one way or another. In general, this range is quite close to reality, but it’s already difficult to calculate our earnings even for us. How many copies of the game were distributed to streamers, testers, and the media? How many were sold, in what period, at what price, and at what discounts? How many players requested a refund? How much in taxes did we pay? What were the stores’ fees, technology royalties, bank commissions? How much did we spend on advertising, programs, development, people? Who knows? Let’s just multiply 400k players by $25 per copy and get $10 million and be happy rich guys! Woo, let’s have a party! (By the way, even this is not enough to buy a liner =( )
Very fun game, was following it since 2018 or 2019. “Sarcastic Subnautica in Space”.
- Based on Breathedge.The.Leia.Center-CODEX ISO release: codex-breathedge.the.leia.center.iso (6,712,623,104 bytes)
- Game version is: v18.104.22.168; The Leia Center DLC is included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with all languages)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of language packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 6.3 to 1.9~5.2 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 2-4 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 10.8 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 (x64)
- Processor: Intel core i3 (3rd generation)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: 10
- HDD Space: up to 10.8 GB
How to Download and install Breathedge Torrent
- Click on the download
- Download Breathedge torrent file
- Open file Torrent file
- Download The Game
- Open Destination Folder where you download the game
- Run the installer as administrator
- Click on the page
- Press the up arrow on your keyboard
- Click Install
- Click Continue
- Select installation destination
- Click Next
- Select component
- Enjoy Breathedge