Are you searching for Xenia’s Ark Torrent Download. Here you can download Xenia’s Ark for free with Torrent full game 100% working. Here you will find all repacks like fitgirl, Dodi , Scene Release Codex, CPY, Skidrow, Empress, FLT, PLAZA, DOGE, etc. To free download Xenia’s Ark click on the below button
Xenia’s Ark — a 4X strategy game that seamlessly blends planetary, star system, and galaxy maps into a comprehensive, compelling, and captivating experience. After fleeing their dying galaxy, the major empires of Ousia Omina seek to reestablish their once thriving peoples in a new and alien galaxy. After founding a new capital in a strange new world, the player must explore the rest of their recently adopted homeworld, star system, and galaxy. New resources, technology, and territory will need to be swiftly gained and defended by Mechs and Ships, as all the former empires of Ousia Omina seek to make a new home in the galaxy of Xenia.
The Black Holes had been growing and moving toward each other for billions of years — long before life had evolved in the galaxy. The effects had been storied in lore as the blessings of the gods in the form of auroras that covered entire planets and dark omens by the strange disappearance of stars. But in the past couple of centuries, the effects of the gravitational waves (G-Waves) produced by the twin black holes had grown ever more destructive across the entire galaxy. Planets had their orbits altered to the point of making them uninhabitable, or even put on collision course with other planets.
A representative from each empire in the galaxy was sent to meet on the home planet of the Phaedon Empire — an empire renown for science, prosperity, and peace. A century earlier, the very same hall had seen an end to the Great Chaos War that had engulfed the entire galaxy for nearly two centuries. Now it would host the empires as they sought a means of mutual survival as the entire galaxy is under imminent threat of destruction by foes they cannot fight. After many days of questions, ideas, and debate, the empires unanimously agreed to abandon the only galaxy they had called home and sojourn to places unknown in order that their empires may live on.
It was estimated that the galaxy would be uninhabitable, if not outright destroyed, in no more than 50 years. The Phaedon had recently developed wormhole technology that would allow travel to the farthest stretches of the universe in a matter of moments. This new and untested technology would be the means by which the races would survive and live on elsewhere. The empires, united by this cause, diverted all resources to the development of the technology, scouting of the universe, and the building of the Great Arks that would transport the empires to their new foreign homes.
The empires met again after new galaxies had been scouted. They debated, argued, wrangled, and finally settled on a new galaxy to reestablish their empires. An ancient Phaedon word for “hospitality” — generosity and courtesy shown to those who are far from home — was chosen as the name for their new home. It would be known as Xenia.
You have been appointed leader of the Great Ark of your people. The day you have yearned for and dreaded is here as your Ark sets a heading for the wormhole. The fear and hope of your people weigh heavily on you as you consult the star charts and maps of the planets that await you on the other side. The Great Ark approaches the coordinates for staging before the launch through the wormhole, when a giant G-Wave hits your ship. Sensors detect at least another three or four in its wake. You have no choice but to launch now. The survival of the Empire and the legacy of your former galaxy are in your hands.
- Planetary, Star System, and Galactic Maps: Play across 3 map types, each procedurally generated for a unique experience in every playthrough.
- Six unique Empires to choose from: From the science focused Phaedon to the militaristic Arkidoun and others, choose an empire that fits your playstyle or presents you with more of a challenge.
- Ark Customization: Select which resources, units, modules, and leader you will start with on your new home planet.
- Research System: Unlock new technologies to develop your cities, outfit your military, advance your empire, and expand your influence.
- Unit Customization for Mechs and Ships: Outfit your military units with the latest weapons, shields, and utility, or tailor them for specific missions.
- Tactical Planetary and Star System Combat: Use the environment to your advantage to set up ambushes, hide your numbers, and take out soft targets, both on planets and in space.
- Leader progression: Hire leaders to govern cities or command military units, and invest in new traits to improve their effectiveness.
- Diplomacy: Establish relations with other empires in order to trade maps, cooperate in research, sign treaties, give ultimatums, declare war, and more.
- Trade/Supply Route System: Manage the distribution of resources throughout your empire and establish trade routes with other empires.
- Espionage: Produce spies that can infiltrate foreign cities, sabotage resource gathering, siphon funds, keep a close eye on neighbors, protect domestic assets, and more.
- Based on Xenias.Ark-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-xenias.ark.iso (1,661,763,584 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with optional videos)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of 1080p/1440p intro videos; without the optional pack the game will use 720p intro with scaling
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1.5 GB to 727 MB/1.1 GB)
- Installation takes one minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2.8 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x64)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 510
- DirectX: 9.0c
- HDD Space: 2.8 GB
Time needed: 11 minutes.
How to Download and install Xenia’s Ark Torrent
- Click on the download
- Download Xenia’s Ark torrent file
- Open file Torrent file
- Download The Game
- Open Destination Folder where you download the game
- Run the installer as administrator
- Click on the page
- Press the up arrow on your keyboard
- Click Install
- Click Continue
- Select installation destination
- Click Next
- Select component
- Enjoy Xenia’s Ark